Kiss & Go Ceremony
This package is “a done for you” package. It includes the styling & celebrant for your ceremony. You just have to turn up & say “I do.”
The difference to this package is like a registry office wedding, but just outside in the beautiful Australian bush.
This package is performed at the Grey Gum Wedding Area. Daisy Hill Conservation Forest in Daisy Hill. On the south side of Brisbane. It is located 20 minutes to Brisbane and 30 minutes to the Gold Coast.
It is always performed on a Friday (because the park is quiet) and you can have a wonderful weekend with your friends and family.
I will set-up your ceremony and then deconstruct it and take it all away, allowing you and your special guests to just enjoy your day without the worry of set-up and removing the ceremony set-up. I will also be your celebrant and help you design a ceremony that is perfect for you both.
I marry three couples on Kiss & Go ceremony days. It is set-up like a registry office style wedding and that is why the fee is so reasonable. I set-up once and then marry 3 times. Don’t worry you will not clash with the other couples. I leave enough time to tidy up and make sure your ceremony is fresh and just for you.
What is included in this package:
Performed at: Grey Gum Wedding Area,
Daisy Hill Conservation Forest. Daisy Hill QLD 4207 (Carpark P5)
- Ceremony will be conducted on a Friday only
- Set ceremony solemnised by an authorised civil marriage celebrant
- Decorative marriage certificate on the day
- Package includes use of the bush chapel, decorated with fresh flowers, white linen, signing table, white carpet aisle, chairs and cushions
- Set-up and deconstruction of the area
- 30 minutes booked for your ceremony (15 minutes is put aside for signing documents before the ceremony & after the ceremony)
- Please bring 2 witness over the age of 18
- Unlimited guests to enjoy your ceremony with you
- You can choose your music
- Unlimited phone calls & email contact with me
- Digital copy of your ceremony vows
- Permit to use venue from the Qld State Government
- Submission of signed documents to the Department of Births, Deaths & Marriages in Queensland
All parties MUST be on time for this type of ceremony – as other ceremonies are performed before and after yours
Cost of this ceremony is $595
*$200 deposit required to secure date and time
Celebrant Only Package
This package is booking me as your celebrant. I will help create a beautiful ceremony with the both of you. I will marry you in your venue of choice.
White Linen Ceremony
This ceremony is a simple elegant set-up of crisp white linen covered arbour & black french inspired wrought iron chairs with me as your celebrant. It’s all done!
“My wife and I had an amazing wedding thanks to our wonderful celebrant Karen. She was so kind and helpful.”
“The kiss and go ceremony was perfect “
Krystina & Steph
Skip the reading,
listen to my podcast with all the answers.