Making a Complaint

In the event that you are not satisfied with my services, you do have the right to make a formal complaint.  This must be done with in 3 months of the wedding date.

How to make a complaint

1. Send your written concerns to me

Email me at or write to:

Karen Stringfellow

28 Marillana Court


If we cannot come to a mutual conclusion you have the right to contact the Registrar of Marriage Celebrants

2. Send your written complaint to the Registrar of Marriage Celebrants

Email them at or write to:

Registrar of Marriage Celebrants

Attorney-General’s Department

3-5 National Circuit


Your complaint must include:

  • Your full name and contact details
  • The name of the celebrant involved
  • Full details of the complaint including the date and place of marriage date
  • Whether the complaint is also part of things like a report to the police or legal action

You must agree to the celebrant receiving your complaint.

  • The Registrar will require your written agreement before they can investigate your complaint
  • They will be forwarded a copy of the documents you provide supporting your complaint