Author: Karen Stringfellow

What documents do I need to marry

To get married in Australia there are a certain amount of documents that you must produce to either a celebrant, the registry office or a minister of religion. What documents do you need Why you need the documents When you need to produce the documents What documents do you need? You need to produce: Driver’s […]

Getting Married in Australia

There is certain information I need from you to make sure your marriage will be valid and legal in Australia.  I will briefly outline them for you according to the Marriage Act 1961.  Who can marry you? Eligibility of marriage Notice of intended marriage form Notice to marry Declaration of no legal impediment form Location […]